Sat, 28 Oct|
Clambake Dinner Experience
A day filled with farm tour and harvest, outdoor cooking, and a feast in the heart of our beautiful Mallorcan farm.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2023, 12:00 – 22:00
Felanitx, 07200 Felanitx, Balearic Islands, Spain
About the Event
Open Farm Experience (12:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- Visit our open farm where you can harvest some fresh produce straight from our fields and enjoy bites from our Farm Table.
- Our Farm Table will include small bites, such as mutabal, Mallorcan olives, sourdough bread, homemade herb sauces, roasted pumpkin, and roasted chicken.
- Participate in a unique clambake ceremony. Learn our farm's special techniques for outdoor cooking as we prepare the evening's feast together.
Sit-Down Dinner (4:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
- As the evening sets in, we'll transition to our farm fields for a sit-down dinner.
- Begin with a soup prepared over an open fire, setting the stage for the main event.
- The centerpiece of the evening will be our exquisite clambake, featuring fresh and locally sourced crabs, mussels, clams, and a medley of vibrant salads and sides.
- Save room for dessert, as we'll be serving a tiered almond cake, accompanied by coffee and tea.
- Access to both the Open Farm Experience and the Sit-Down Dinner, feel free to come by at any time
- A warm welcome with a bottomless serving of our homemade vermouth or refreshing kombucha iced tea.
- All the food items mentioned in the schedule.
- Wine and additional beverages will be available for purchase during the event.
This exclusive clambake event is limited to just 50 guests, ensuring an intimate and unforgettable experience. Tickets are already in high demand, so be sure to secure your spot soon.
Between 4-14 years old€45.00