Time & Location
10 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 23:00
Location is TBD
About the Event
We are starting our season with a special Greek dinner event, in collaboration with The Green Greek chef on February 10th. It's going to be a blend of Greek culinary influences and our farm-to-table produce, highlighted by Tandoori fire-baked dishes. You'll have the opportunity to interact with the two chefs, learn about the fusion of Greek and Mallorcan culinary traditions, and participate in the cooking process.
7:00 PM - Evening Dinner Seating
- Greek-themed menu, with an emphasis on Tandoori fire-baked dishes.
- Tandoori cooking and Greek culinary techniques in live cooking in front of the guests .
- The evening will be accompanied by live music, TBA
All dietary restrictions are welcome.
When booking your ticket, please inform us of any specific dietary needs in the special request window.
Upon purchasing your ticket, you'll receive an email with the event location (be sure to check your spam folder).
As our event is hosted on the farm, we recommend comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent for your comfort.
* The event requires a minimum of 10 guests to proceed. We will notify you 2 days in advance if the event is canceled.
* For any questions, feel free to reach out to us email@example.com
* Cancellations made less than 3 days before the event are non-refundable. We can't wait to see you there!
* Wine Pairing included
* We are cash only
- Ticket type